Friday, September 17, 2010

Still Behind the Eight Ball

After fixing the problem with my and Sammy's blog, my personal assistant (I like that better than my human), is still behind the eight ball trying to catch up on dog emails, work, grading, keeping up our home, ad nauseum.  Yesterday was the 4-H County Fair Dog show, so Sammy and the puppies, plus Mystique, were loaded up along with the requisite crates, mats, water bowls, and agility equipment.  Why am on telling you all this--well because she got home after 8 p.m. and had to unload the car,  I had to SPEND THE NIGHT IN THE KENNEL!!!!  Sheesh.

Oh well, I think I will be coming in tonight.  She needs me to guard the bed at night.

2 comments:

Boo21's Mom said...

Your personal assistant was kind enough to let ME be the one to display the photos from the County Fair. How did she know I was in need of some blog fodder? Your boy, Sammy, looked awfully grown-up and handsome in those photos. I don't know how your personal assistant does all she does! That's what keeps her looking so young (that and good Polish genes!)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Dad!
I don't know how your personal assistant gets it all done. You all sound very busy! My person is taking one silly class at community college and I can't even get one little picture up on the blog. Maybe tomorrow!
We really enjoyed the fair pictures on Darby's blog. I love your picture on your blog. You are a very handsome dog!
xoxoxo
Buddy